All students in 6th-12th grade are welcome (home school, private school, public school or no school)! We understand that parents are the primary disciplers in their kid’s lives and so we want to partner with them to help students discover life lived through the lens of gospel for God’s glory and our good.
- The family with the most points uploaded by August 31 will win a Chick-fil-A dinner for the whole family (nuclear only)!
- Each photo must have been taken in within the month of August (I.E. Don't give me a photo from the beach taken last month or 12 years ago).
- The photos must be family photos, meaning the family must be in them. If the whole family can't join for any given adventure please include as many that can. A single photo of a youth group kid won't count!
- Please send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: FAMILY PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT. In the email include the category you are claiming and family last name (photo with Mrs. Dana, Smith family).
- The photos must be sent via email for points to count. If you would like to upload any of your photos to social media, please use the hashtag: #ubcymfamscavhunt2020.
*If you would not like your photos uploaded to our UBCYM social media accounts, please indicate in the email.
Hey parents, first of all, thanks for checking out our youth ministry page. We hope you hear, see and experience our heart for partnering with you for the advancement of His kingdom. A couple of ways we see partnering with you are through community groups and offering resources and encouragement. We also want to be an echo to your kids of what you have already been teaching them about Jesus and His good news of redemption and reconciliation. We have the best team of volunteers, all committed to your teen’s safety and your peace of mind while participating in programs at Uniontown. All Youth Ministry volunteers undergo a series of reference checks, a background check, and interview prior to working with teens. Please contact our Youth Pastor, Patrick Boyd. He would love to talk to you more about what happens in our Youth Ministry and answer any questions you may have about Sunday classes, midweek youth group, or opportunities to serve.
Middle School Ministry (6th-8th Grade)
Sunday 6th Grade Sunday School Class Sunday | 9am
We meet in the Fall (September-November) for a 12-week study on worship and why we do it. The goal is to help students transition from spending Sundays in our Kids Ministry Sunday School classes to worshiping with their families. All other students are encouraged to worship with their families
Midweek Youth Group Wednesday | 6:30-8pm
We meet on Wednesdays during the school year with the purpose of being together in community and exploring the depths of the good news found in Jesus through games, a larger group teaching time and small groups. We meet at the same time as the High School Ministry but in separate spaces.
High School Ministry (9th-12th Grade)
Sunday Worship Services | 9am & 10:45am
Students are encouraged to worship with their families at one of our morning services. Students who serve in our Kids Ministry are encouraged to do the same.
Midweek Youth Group Wednesday | 6:30-8:30pm
We meet on Wednesdays during the school year with the purpose of being together in community and exploring the depths of the good news found in Jesus through games, a larger group teaching time and small groups. We meet at the same time as the Middle School Ministry but in separate spaces.