Every Sunday morning we provide a safe environment for kids from birth through fifth grade where they can learn about Jesus and connect with each other. We have the best team of volunteers, all committed to your child’s safety and your peace of mind while participating in programs at Uniontown. All Uniontown Kids Ministry volunteers undergo a series of reference checks, a background check, and interview prior to working with children.
When you come on Sundays, please remember the following:
- If your child has a fever or symptoms of any kind, please do not attend in person. Instead, choose to watch our service at 9 am on Facebook or Vimeo.
- We encourage you to have your children use the restroom prior to dropping them in their classrooms.
- Children should not bring anything from home to their classrooms (favorite toys, dolls, etc.).
- Snacks are not regularly offered in our classes to accommodate those with food allergies or sensitivities. Let us know if your child has food allergies or sensitivities when you check-in. Occasionally snacks are provided on special days.
- Check in at the Uniontown Kids Check-In Stations at the Connections desk upon arrival to get your child's check-in stickers for their classroom.
Contact our Uniontown Kids Ministry Director, Jen Wood. Jen would love to talk to you more about what happens in our Uniontown Kids Ministry and answer any questions you may have about Sunday classes, other programs, or opportunities to serve.